Travel In Style Series
How to travel in Style!
The travel season is upon us again!
Now that cities, states, and countries are opening for travel, I thought it would be good to give you some tips on how to travel in style.
When you travel, you want to have:
- All of your necessities to feel and look your best
- Comfortable clothing so you feel great and you don’t sacrifice your style
- Great accessories to bring carry your necessities as well as bring some personality to your outfits
Here is MY list on what you should have every time you travel so you have everything you need to be stylish, comfortable, and beautiful! The items highlighted are ones we carry at Bossed Up Life!
- Dress in layers- You want to be ready for any type of climate regardless of your final destination.
- Duster cardigans
- Long sleeve tees
- Short sleeve striped or graphic tees
- Lightweight statement coats or jackets
- Oversized Blazer
- Travel ready beauty essentials- Beauty never rests! Have these beauty must haves in travel form so you can carry them where ever you go and still look and feel fabulous!
- Stylish comfortable pieces- Style and comfort can coexist! Choose pieces that feel as good as they look!
- Bold athleisure wear
- Black joggers
- Blue/black denim jeans
- Sturdy yet lightweight black leggings
- Posh fleece/sweatshirts
- Wide leg knit pants
- The perfect accessories- Complete your looks with accessories that are both functional AND beautiful.
When you planning for your next trip, whether it's across the country or across town, make sure you have your necessities that allow you to be comfortable AND allow you to express your unique style.
Being a Boss is all about experiencing life on your own terms and looking and feeling fabulous while doing it!